Playing in the 2019-20 season

General club news, organisation for games and training
Brian

Playing in the 2019-20 season

Postby Brian » 30 Jun 2019, 17:06

The following players have expressed an interest in playing for Nailsea this season:

Brian
Matt N
Matt V
Tomasz
Lucas
Patrick
Adam
Chris
Rich
Liam
Jez
Ollie
Alex
Seb
Tom L

Please get in touch if you are also interested. There are no guarantees of getting in the team but we hope to settle numbers well in advance so everyone knows the score. We expect to limit team to 15/16 members and will not play with more than 10 on the bench. Everyone should get a proper game. If players have to drop out, it will be on a rotation so everyone runs the same risk.

Simon
Site Admin

Postby Simon » 30 Jun 2019, 18:38

As and when I’m fit and mended i definitely would like to play. But for purposes of numbers probably safer to exclude me for now

Brian

Postby Brian » 04 Sep 2019, 22:14

Right chaps, so I think we have the following players who are in.for the season. If I've missed anyone or put them in by mistake, let me know:

Brian
Matt N
Matt V
Tomasz
Lucas
Patrick
Adam
Richard
Liam
Connor
Simon
Tom L - tbc

So I need Matt to come up with some information on fees and send this out so everyone knows the score. There's scope to add in a couple more but I'm happy with what we have. The details for registration are that you have to register yourself with Basketball England. The details from WEBBA are

Player Registration
Players should follow the below steps to register for this season:

NOTE: You will need the club code for your club as part of the process, these can be found here: WEBBA - BE Portal Club Codes

Step 1 - Players should follow the instructions using the link below to register as a player.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lg10d7 ... sp=sharing

When you get to the payment screen, click the box for your club to pay. Our club code is CA2924. That will come to me to pay along with then team registration (and WEBBA league fees as well)

Step 2 - Players should complete the WEBBA safeguarding questions using the below form. Players will not be eligable to play until they have complated the safeguarding questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Simon
Site Admin

Postby Simon » 16 Sep 2019, 11:03

Best to take me out for now I think and don’t count me when calculating fees or registering the team. As not sure when I will be back and allowed to play

Return to “General Club News / Organisation”